American Airlines Eagle flights premium cabin passengers will soon be able to order meals in advance, the new service will start on March 11, 2020.
Currently, American is also the only U.S. carrier that is offering pre-ordered meal service in premium cabins on both mainline and regional flights.
“Ordering meals in advance is important to our customers, and we’re excited to bring this option to more flights,” said Raphael Girardoni, Managing Director of Food and Beverage Services at American. “The culinary experience is an important part of travel that we will continue to invest in.”
Starting this March, premium cabins customers on American Eagle flights can pre-order the following:
- Charcuterie plate
- Tex-Mex salad with adobo chicken
- Mediterranean turkey club sandwich
- Hot smoked salmon cold plate with seasoned potato salad
- Curried chicken salad on croissant
Also starting on March 11th, 2020 Flagship First and Flagship Business passengers can pre-order the following:
- A chicken cobb entrée salad on flights from the United States to Europe and South America
- A charcuterie plate on flights back to the United States
Read more about it here…