Delta welcome travelers back with superior cleanliness, more space and safer service. CEO Ed Bastian shared details about the airline’s commitment to ensure customers can travel with confidence.
Delta’s layers of protection includes the following.
- Delta’s entire fleet interiors are sanitized before all flights. Every flight. Every day. Everywhere.
- Aircraft interiors sanitized before 100% of flights: Every flight. Every day.
- Cleaner, Fresher air on-board. The onboard air is circulated every 2-6 minutes with outside air using HEPA filters to remove more than 99.99% of particles, including viruses.
- More hand sanitizing stations. Customers will find it easy to keep their hands clean with sanitizing stations just a few steps away. Delta is also providing customers with sanitizing wipes or gel packs upon boarding, this is part of their snack bag service.
- Spacing markers to keep customers at a safe distance.
Boarding of 10 customers at a time, starting at the back of the plane.
Face mask requirement to board. Customers who don’t comply with instruction to wear a face covering or follow other safety requirements risk future flight privileges with Delta.
Read more about it here…